When you travel you are often led down the ‘tourist routes’ of that destination, but we wanted to give you an idea of what’s great from our ‘Harrogatian’ perspective, so here goes…!
- The Ivy serves a delicious Eggs Benedict, and with a cup of Earl Grey it is DI-VINE – and reasonable too!
- Fancy a little live music? The Blues Bar is where you need to go, especially for those prog rock fans out there…
- Head over to Bias, Covet and Sophie Likes for boutique buys, gorgeous curated bits in those three.
- A glass of something outside the Fat Badger is special. Great atmosphere too.
- The Valley Gardens boost any mood with their outrageous floral scape.
- Mama Doreens is where we indulge ourselves with fine, delicious cupcakes and so much more, a must.
See! This is why we LOVE our spa town.